Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Getting Ready for the Baby

39 weeks Ready or Not









Baby Girl #2 will arrive this week. We still don't have a name picked out yet maybe Brady and I will have a serious conversion about it when she is born. It just hit us about a month ago and decided we had better start preparing. I have been getting out all the baby stuff, you forget how cute and tiny the clothes are. We finially got a crib, I painted the room, and Aspen has been very helpful, and he things everything is hers. She is wearing 0-3month old pants in this picture and she loves buckling herself in the car seat. My wonderful friends threw me a diaper shower, it was so much fun. While I was there Brady took Aspen to the Astros game and she caught a ball. I think Brady was more excited then she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment