Sisters

Sisters

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Emmy's First Birthday

We celebrated Emmy's 1st birthday a week early due to family being gone. Thursday, her birthday, was a pretty busy day, so I totally forgot it was her birthday. That is strike two for me this year in remembering the girls birthdays, I also forgot Aspens when scheduling a trip, whoops! We are so blessing to have amazing friends who invited us over for dinner, cake, and singing for her real birthday. As you can see from the pictures Emmy has found a new love of frosting and has no shame. Emmy adores the Orth's kids and it was so much fun to celebrate it with them.
 Singing Happy Birthday


 She wanted to share
PS the next morning i found Emmy in the trash can eating an half eaten cupcake that I had thrown away just the frosting. I guess there is no going back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment